Collections – Day 24 #BEDN
Before we get onto Collections – My apologies – I missed 4 days of Blog Everyday in November. I wasn’t going to carry on after missing so much but that would have been a total fail!
I think most people have a collection of some kind or other.
Hubby has a good music collection. When he finds a new music he likes to get the entire back catalog of their albums. We can’t go to any town centre without him popping into a music shop!
My youngest son likes hats and had quite collection when he still lived at home.
Me – I’m not an avid collector of anything. Although I do have some teddy bears including one Stieff blue bear, it’s not what I would class as a collection.
Oh but then again Christmas is coming… and I won’t be able to resist buying another tree decoration!!
Here’s a few pics of some of my decorations.
- Tree with LOTS of baubles.
- The Santa was bought in Lagos, Portugal.
- Fluffy bauble my son chose.
- Dancing Snowman
- Front door wreath that I made myself!
- Merry Christmas!!
- Glass icicles – shimmer with the lights shining through.
- My idea of heaven – big decision on what to buy!
What collections do you have? Leave a few words and tell me what they are!