Beauty – Day 19 #BEDN
What is beauty? They say it’s in the eye of the beholder – I suppose that’s true.
I’m not into beauty products or make up. In fact if it wasn’t for items I’ve won – like my rather fabulous Bobbi Brown eye shadow and blusher – I wouldn’t have any make-up. I’m happy to leave the house with some moisturiser on my face and a spray of one of my smellies! I make the effort now and again and do scrub up well! (So I’m told..)
I love the beauty of nature and I’m often out and about with my camera. Beaches, countryside, flora, fauna – I don’t mind, there’s always something beautiful to photograph.
Here’s some of my favourites
- What do you see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window?
- Severn Estuary
- Newport Transporter bridge
- Hayes Island Cafe – it may not be beautiful to some but this is where I taken for snacks by my Nan and Mum when I was a child and it’s still there!
- Sunbeam Alpine – only surpassed in beauty by Aston Martin.
- Sat at a beach bar, blue sky, ocean and white sand.
- I’ve sat on the steps of the Opera House. Still pinch myself knowing that.
- The view from the top of the Kitzbühler Horn. Kitzbuhl, Austria.
- A moth photographed in Cartagena, Columbia.
What is ‘Beauty’ to you?